Flying Saucer, Paratroopers, and More See Changes in the Latest Balancing
Do you know what a "Hit Box" is? A hit box is that invisible area where a hit registers on a card or Hero. Up until the latest update, all units in the game had the same hit box size, no matter if they were big or small. While this provided some consistency, it also led to many weird things (e.g. like units being hit even if they were visually outside of a splash area).
With this update, we're changing things - the smallest of our units will have a smaller hit box and the largest units, specifically Ironhide and Viktor, will have a larger one. Some of the balancing changes you'll find below are in response to this change.
With all of that said, here are the changes:
- Increased the size of Hit Box for Viktor and Ironhide
- Decreased the size of Hit Box for all small units
- Increased Attack Range from 6 to 7
- Increased Unit Amount from 3 to 4
- Reduced Hit Points from 240 to 220
- Changed how its acceleration works (now goes up in gradual steps) to make it more predictable
- Increased Hit Points from 420 to 465
- Reduced Hit Points from 145 to 136
- Increased Hit Points from 2,800 to 3,000
VIKTOR VON BOOM
- Increased Hit Points from 1,200 to 1,250
- Increased Splash Area of Attack from 2 to 2.5
If you want further reasoning for why these changes occurred, check out the preview video over on YouTube.