Balance Update: September 2022
A HUGE Balancing HAS LANDED!
Ghost, Hellbrand, Spiderlings, and much more are included in the latest Balance Update. But balance changes aren't the only things included. Here are the highlights:
- Infantry Fury & Rush added to the mix
- Hit Points: Reduced from 320 to 290
- Hit Points: Reduced from 900 to 850
- Movement Speed: Reduced from 12 to 10
- Damage: Reduced from 15 to 12
- Lifetime: Increased from 3 to 5 seconds
- Effect Radius: Increased from 3 to 4
- Unit Amount: Increased from 3 to 5
- Increased Spawn Delay between each Drill
- Cryo Turret
- Attack Range: Increased from 11 to 12
- Movement Speed: Increased from 14 to 16
- Hit Points: Increased from 3.200 to 3,400
- Attack Range: Increased from 12 to 13
- Hit Points: Increased from 950 to 1,000
- Hit Points: Increased from 55 to 65
- Hit Points: Increased from 60 to 75
- Unlock moved to Platinum II
- Game crashed upon opening card information from within the Battle Log
- Ghost’s aura no longer affects Minefield, Boom Spiders, and TNT Truck
- Other minor fixes and optimizations
I don't understand the " balancing" process. My team won't cause as much damage now ? The hit points are being reduced.
we want wars between alliances. we need more competition activity
Could you provide alliances the ability to trade cards between their members?
Leave a Reply.